Since I was a kid, and have to say I have memories from long time ago, I am feeling attacked by the world, by society. That society that seems hostile and cruel to me. Colleagues and even friends and family have shown that hostility to me. Since my childhood till now, I always feel the world is attacking me.
Art Is always my shelter. I can barely remember the first day I started drawing and painting, but I remember for sure I did, always. Mum used to say “Just give her a pencil and she will be quiet”. I remember my mother sewing while I was on her feet, amid threads and scraps with a sheet of paper and a pencil or sometimes some colour pencils. I always remember is when I was drawing the world became calm, only my art and me were present. When I was painting, the work became silent.
Now, when I paint, noise stops, violence stop, aggressiveness stops and only calm and silence remain.
Most of the time, they say that my work reflects peace, calm and ease, even love. This is my inner world, a silent world where everything become peace and quietude.
Discover my paintings and let your soul rest in calm the same way I did when I painted it. Let yourself find that special place you will find peace, where everything is OK, where cordiality, kindness, benevolence and protection are present on every stroke, on every gesture. And whenever a scream arises just remember scream is liberation.
More than 70 individual, collective and fair exhibitions in different countries such as: Spain, Germany, Georgia, Mexico, Austria, Russia, Holland, Dominican Republic, Bogotá, United Arab Emirates, Santo Domingo RD, Portugal, Argentina.
Works in museums and private collections
• Collection: Portrait Counts of Limbur-Stirum. Belgium – 2020.
• Portrait of Don Duarte, for the SS.AA RR collection of the Dukes of Braganza, Cintra (Portugal) 2020
• GMÜND CASTLE MUSEUM (AUSTRIA) Portrait Archduke Andrés Salvador of Habsburg-Lorraine with Golden Fleece – 2019
• Portrait of Archduke Andrés Salvador of Habsburg-Lorraine – collection: Archduke Andrés Salvador of Habsburg-Lorraine- 2019
• Portrait of Prince David Bagration. Collection: GPAYC Georgia Prince Bagration. July 2019
• GMÜND CASTLE MUSEUM (AUSTRIA) Portrait Archduchess Alícia Habsburg – Lorraine / 2019
• El Romeral House Museum. Madrid. Portrait Sr. Barreiros 2018
• Portrait of HM the queen. Collection: GPAYC Prince Bagration of Georgia. July 2018
• At the PALAST HOHENEMSS Museum in Austria to the collection: Princes of Waldburg-Zeil. Portrait of H M the King- 2017
• MAYTE SPINOLA MUSEUM- Marmolejo (Jaén) Spain 2017. Painting: “The Birth of Eros”
• GMÜND CASTLE MUSEUM (AUSTRIA) – Painting of Abaddon (The Angel of the Apocalypse) 2015.
• Museum M. of Nazarovo – Siveria – Russia 2011