Imma Merino has felt since child the need to express herself taking refuge in a natural way in drawing and painting. She spent his childhood and early youth studying and perfecting herself in the art she is passionate about and offers her a way to express all her love for what is alive, analyzing the spirituality and beauty of her surroundings. “The objects have part of the soul from those who have possessed them. How much more will everything that beats and lives have?” She began to work in different artistic fields at the beginning of her career, whereas still continuing artistic painting, her real passion. She drank from different sources for years till she decided to become artistically independent. She then enters into a frantic pictorial process. She often says: »I even dream that I’m painting and when I’m not painting I have the feeling I’m wasting my time» She never stops painting.
Work in museums and private collections
- GMÜND CASTLE MUSEUM (AUSTRIA) Archduke Andrés Salvador de Habsburgo-Lorena with Golden Toisón – 2019 Link
- Portrait of the Archduke Andrés Salvador de Habsburgo-Lorena – Archduke private collection – 2019
- Portrait of the Prince David Bagratión. Georgia Prince Bagratión private collection. July 2019 Link
- GMÜND CASTLE MUSEUM (AUSTRIA) Archduchess Alícia Hasburgo – Lorena/2019 Link
- House Museum El Romeral. Madrid. Portrait 2018
- Portrait of HM the queen. Prince Bagratión of Georgia Private Collection. July 2018
- At the PALAST HOHENEMSS Museum in Austria to the Princes of Waldburg-Zeil collection. Portrait of HM the king- 2017
- MAYTE SPINOLA MUSEUM- Marmolejo (Jaen) Spain 2017 – «The birth of Eros».
- GMÜND CASTLE MUSEUM (AUSTRIA)- Abadón’s painting (The angel of the apocalypse) 2015 . Link
- M. de Nazarovo Museum – Siveria – Rusia 2011